Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Random Ramblings (1): Welcome!

So it's my first ever blog and I'm quite afraid that I can't keep up with this kind of commitment. But mostly I'm afraid that I won't ever figure out how this blogging stint work. Just making my own page is kind of killing my brain cells piece by piece. Actually, they're having a riot now. 


It's just so hard it makes me want to follow in that cat's footsteps.

Anyway, I'm doing book reviews in Goodreads so I thought why don't I make a blog of my own? If only I knew how hard it was to start one I would never try. But since I'm here and the thought never left me I decided to go with it.

I hope that the blogging world will be good to me and in the long run, I could somehow learn a thing or two in blogging.

And that's all for my first ever post. Please pray for me. And over and out.

2 comments:

  1. Awww, Sarah, what a cute first post!! I see you changed a lot since then. Woah, three years?? Woah. And, yeah, same reason as you; created a blog because reviewed on Goodreads but I also wanted to know what it felt like to have my own blog and be apart of the blogosphere for real (becaue when I co-blogged it was quite different. I don't know if you'll get notified for this comment (do you usually do?) but anyway, I'll keep browsing through your older posts when I get bored. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heehee, Lola. This post brings so much nostalgia and mixed feelings of mortification and pride. Who would've thought that I've been doing this for almost 3 years now? Not me. How crazy is that? Thanks so much for bringing me down memory lane but I feel like there were more mortifying posts after this. Like my old reviews. I can't even read them without cringing and headdesking. Haha. You do know how much I love you, right? So glad you decided to blog on your own and look at what you've accomplished in such a short time. So proud of you, too! :)

      Delete

Thank you for the comments. I really appreciate and lovelovelove them and will try to reply as fast as I can. Have a blog? Post your blog URL along with your comments below. I would love to visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...